Jalapeno Devilled Eggs
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 1 dozen hard boiled eggs with shells removed
- ⅛ cup Sue Bee honey
- ⅓ cup salad dressing
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder, salt and pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- chili powder
- Blend egg yolks, honey and dressing until smooth.
- Mix in seasonings and jalapeno, except for chili powder.
- Put spoonful of mixture in each egg white center and sprinkle with chili powder.