Island Ceviche Tacos
- Dice fish into ⅜-inch cubes; cover with lime juice.
- Refrigerate, tightly covered, for 6 hours or overnight.
Just before service
- Cut avocado and papaya into ⅜-inch cubes; reserve.
- Drain fish; discard lime juice.
- Stir into fish the red onion, coconut, jalapeno and salt.
- Stir in olive oil.
- Gently fold in avocado and papaya.
- Steam heat 2 thin or 1 thick tortilla to soften.
- For thin tortillas, stack 2 together, then fill with ¼ cup ceviche.
- For thick tortillas, fill each with ¼ cup ceviche.