Ice Box Cake
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: old newspaper clipping
- 8 servings
- 1 pound cake
- 1 pkg instant pudding
- 1¾ cup milk
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 8 oz whipped topping
- nuts or mini chocolate chips, if desired
- Line loaf pan with wax paper so that several inches hang over sides.
- Slice pound cake in ¼" – ½" slices; line bottom and sides of pan with cake slices.
- Pour milk into mixing bowl, add pudding mix and instant coffee.
- Mix 2 min and pout into cake-lined pan.
- Top with nuts or mini chocolate chips.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Lift cake out of pan; slice and serve