Hot Chopped Ham and Swiss Sandwiches
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Howell Estate in Canton, Texas in 1981. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 pound thinly sliced cooked ham
- 8 ounces Swiss cheese cut into small cubes
- ½ cup butter softened
- ¼ cup finely chopped white onion
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 10 sandwich buns
- Cut ham into ½ inch squares.
- Combine ham and all remaining ingredients except buns in large bowl then spoon into buns.
- Wrap each in foil.
- Preheat oven to 325°F then bake sandwiches for 25 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group