Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1 whole pork tenderloin
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, vinegar, sugar and mustard well.
- Coat tenderloin well with sauce.
- Place tenderloin in a shallow pan and roast for 20–25 minutes, until meat thermometer inserted registers 155-160 °F.
- Slice to serve.