Holiday Chocolate Berry Trifle
Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 12 Servings
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 (4-serving) pkg chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 (16-oz) tub whipped topping, thawed
- 1 baked 9" square brownie, cut in 1" cubes
- 1 pint raspberries
- Pour cold milk into lg bow.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
- Gently stir in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Place ½ of brownie cubes in 2-qt serving bowl.
- Top with ½ of pudding mixture, ½ of raspberries and 2 cups whipped topping.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining whipped topping as desired.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.