Herb Roasted Potatoes
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Get Togethers
- Serves 6 to 8
- 2 lbs new red skin potatoes, halved
- 3 to 4 tbsp olive oil
- coarse salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, minced
- ½ tsp fresh thyme, minced
- fresh rosemary and thyme for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except garnish in a large bowl; mix well to coat potatoes.
- Pour into a 13 x 9 baking dish sprayed with nonstick vegetable spray.
- Bake at 425°F for 30 minutes or until potatoes are golden and tender when pierced.
- Garnish with rosemary and thyme sprigs if desired.