Heavenly Nutella Snacks
I just saw this made on Essence of Emeril and I nearly went crazy with desire....not for Emeril (yuk), but for these heavenly treats.
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 (13 ounces) jar chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounces) box corn and crispy rice cereal
- 2½ cups powdered sugar
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa
- In a saucepan, melt the butter, chocolate-hazelnut spread, and chocolate chips over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat.
- In a large bowl place the cereal and pour the melted chocolate mixture over the top.
- Gently stir well to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle with the powdered sugar and cocoa, and toss to coat.
- Store in an airtight container.