Hearty Meaty Chili Beans
a hearty and delicious chili that the biggest of meat lover will enjoy!
- 1 lb. ground hamburger
- 1 package bacon
- 1 package sausage of choice
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can each of pinto beans, dark red kidney beans and light red kidney beans
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Dice up bacon and cook all 3 meats together.
- Add chopped onion to meat and cook 3 minutes longer.
- Add in beans (undrained) and seasonings.
- Simmer on low heat for about an hour to allow all flavors to combine,
- Add salt and pepper to taste.