Halloween Cookies on a Stick
- Heat oven to 350 °F. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl on medium speed of mixer until creamy. Add eggs; beat well. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- Drop dough by scant 1/4 cupfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet, about 3 inches apart. Shape into balls. Insert wooden stick about halfway into center of each. Flatten slightly.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool 3 minutes; carefully remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Decorate as desired with decorating icing. About eighteen 3-1/2-inch cookies.
- Recipe from Hershey's Kitchens