Habichuelas con Dulce
- Put the beans, the coconut milk and half the milk in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add the rest of the milk, sugar, raisins and sweet potatoes and let boil medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir regularly to avoid sticking.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and boil to the desired consistency.
- Spread butter on the cassava bread, sprinkle with salt and put in the oven until it turns golden brown.
- Serve the beans chilled with the cassava on the side.
- Put cookies on top of the beans.