Green Beans With Ham And Potatoes
- 2 ? Cups Diced Smoked Ham
- 2 Large Sweet onions, Diced
- 3 (1-Pound) Packages Frozen Cut green beans, Thawed*
- 2 Cups chicken broth
- 1 Pound Small new potatoes, Halved
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground black pepper
? Teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 Small Red bell pepper, Diced
Melt butter in a Large Dutch Oven Over Medium-High Heat; AddHam, And Saut? 5 Minutes. Add Onion, And Saut? 5 Minutes. AddGreen beans And Next 4 Ingredients; Bring to a Boil. ReduceHeat to Low, Cover, And Cook 15 to 20 Minutes or Until PotatoesAre Tender, Stirring in bell pepper During The Last 2 to 3Minutes.
Note: You Can Use 2 to 3 Pounds of Fresh green beans.
- "World Recipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/World_Recipes