Greek Stuffed Tenderloin
Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 10 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 lb feta cheese
- 8 slices of bacon, precooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons basil
- 16 ounces of diced tomatoes, drained (reserve liquid)
- Slice tenderloin into a rectangular sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine feta cheese, bacon, olive oil, basil, and tomatoes. Mix together by hand.
- Place this mixture in a line on one edge of the tenderloin. Roll it from that side and tie it closed with baker’s twine.
- Place in a hotel pan and pour the liquid from the tomatoes over it. Bake at 375°F until internal temperature of meat reaches 165°F.
- Slice into medallions for serving.