This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hartman Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1984. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 envelope grape flavor unsweetened Kool-Aid
- 1 envelope orange flavor unsweetened Kool-Aid
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 quarts cold water
- 1 quart ginger ale chilled
- Mix kool aid together with sugar in a large pitcher.
- Add water and mix.
- Just before serving add ginger ale.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group