- 1 package sprouted wheat tortillas
- 1 jar of raw tahini
- 1 package nori (seaweed)
- 1 container of miso (yellow is best)
- 1 head of organic lettuce
- 1 bottle of Annie's "Goddess" salad dressing
- 3 or 4 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- Lay a tortilla flat on a plate.
- Spread a thin layer of tahini on it, then place a "sheet" of nori on top.
- Spread a small amount of miso down the center of the nori (careful, it goes a long ways).
- Put a large amount of lettuce down the center of the tortilla.
- Drip goddess on the lettuce according to taste.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of cayenne.
- Wrap tightly and enjoy!.