Glazed Cornish Hen
- Remove and discard the giblets from the hen.
- Rinse hen under cold running water, pat dry.
- Remove skin, and trim off excess fat.
- Split hen in half, lengthwise.
- Place hen, meaty side up, on a rack, in a shallow pan.
- Combine apricot spread and remaining ingredients in small sauce pan.
- Place pan, over low heat, and cook until spread melts.
- Brush hen with 2 tbsp of the mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Spoon remaining apricot mixture over the hen.