Glazed Baked Ham
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Fisher Estate in Irving, Texas in 1997. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- ½ cup light brown sugar packed
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup dry red wine
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 6 pound bone in smoked precooked ham
- In a large bowl whisk together the brown sugar, honey, red wine, pineapple juice and garlic.
- Place ham in the marinade and turn to coat it.
- Allow to stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Turn ham in the marinade several times.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place ham on a rack in an aluminum foil lined roasting pan reserving the marinade.
- Bake the ham for 1 hour basting often.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group