Gingham Estate Fresh Strawberry Salad
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gingham Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1992. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 4 cups red leaf lettuce
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 kiwi fruit
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup tarragon vinegar
- ¼ cup salad oil
- ½ teaspoon dill weed
- Wash dry and tear leaf lettuce then wash, hull and quarter strawberries.
- Peel and slice kiwi then toss all gently in bowl.
- Combine honey, vinegar, oil and dill and shake until well mixed.
- Just before serving drizzle over salad ingredients.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group