Gee Estate Irish Potato Pancakes
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gee Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1994. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- Mix all ingredients together and beat well.
- Bake on a greased griddle until brown on both sides.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group