Fresh Rhubarb Peach Pie
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line pie pan with half of the pastry.
- Roll out the remaining dough and set aside.
- Combine rhubarb and peaches.
- Mix together Sugar orange peel, and cinnamon; stir into fruit mixture.
- Turn mixture into pie pan; dot with butter.
- Moisten edge of bottom crust and cover with top crust.
- Cut slits in top.
- Seal edges and flute.
- Sprinkle crust with additional cinnamon and Sugar.
- Cover edge of pie with foil to prevent overbrowning.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until juices bubble through and crust is brown.
- Remove foil for the last 15 minutes of baking.
- Serve barely warm.