Fortune's Fried Rice
A good breakfast together with bacon, eggs, or ham. Enjoy it, and start your day with Fortune's Fried Rice!
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 tsp margarine
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1/4 tsp chicken broth
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 2 sprigs parsley chopped
- Heat pan and melt margarine. Cook garlic until medium brown, then cook sesame seeds until brown.
- Add onions, celery and chicken broth, mix well and then add rice. Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Fry rice until medium fried
- Put the rice into a molding cup.
- Top with chopped parsley and serve hot.