Festive Condensed Nut Casserole
- Easy to prepare for Christmas Eve, this recipe I created has a uniquely different, delicious taste sensation using Chicken breasts, pineapple and macadamia nuts.
- Usually accompany this with steamed rice, a green salad topped with cherry tomatoes and hot crusty rolls; a wonderful Christmas Eve meal that everyone enjoys.
- In a skillet brown Chicken in butter and oil.
- Place in a singe layer in a casserole.
- Dilute condensed soup with milk; pour over Chicken.
- Spread pineapple and macadamia nuts over casserole.
- Sprinkle with paprika. Cover tightly and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 45–50 minutes.