- First, let 1lb of beans soaked in water overnight.
- It will make the beans easier to cook and make beans less gassy as well.
- Drain beans and place them on the pressure cooker.
- Cover beans with tap water. (water level should be 1 inch above the beans).
- Close the pressure cooker and place in medium heat.
- Your beans are ready 20 minutes after the regulator starts to blow steam.
- Alternatively, cook the beans in a pot for 60 minutes or until tender.
- Strain the beans and set aside.
- Place a large skillet in medium heat and fry chopped Pork Bacon and pieces of Sausage until golden brown.
- Chop Sausage into small pieces.
- Add the garlic, onions and strained beans to the fried sausages.
- Add the manioc meal while stirring with a wood spoon.