English Peas and New Potatoes
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 lbs fresh English peas or frozen
- 12 tiny new potatoes
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 cups hot milk
- 3 tbsp flour
- salt to taste
- Cover English peas with water.
- Simmer 15 minutes covered.
- Scrape potatoes, put in separate pot.
- Cover with water, simmer until half done.
- Drain, add potatoes to English peas.
- Add 2 cups milk, 2 tablespoons butter.
- Finish cooking potatoes until done.
- Mix 3 tablespoons flour with water.
- Add to mixture, add slowly until thick.
- Salt to taste.