Enchiladas Cream Cheese
- Brown hamburger, garlic, and Onion, drain.
- Add tomatoes, enchilada sauce, cumin, and green chilis.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Use 9x11 baking pan.
- Cover bottom of pan with layer of sauce.
- Spread cream cheese on tortilla, roll, and place in pan.
- Cover with remaining sauce.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Cover with co/jack cheese mixture and return to oven until melted.
- Serve with sour cream, fresh diced tomatoes, , lettuce or whatever else you fancy.
- These reheat in microwave wonderfully.
- You can also premake and freeze for baking at another time...