Emperor Franz Josef's Mocha and Rum
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- 2 cups strong black coffee
- 3 cups hot milk
- 4 oz cooking chocolate
- 4 tbsp sugar
- dark rum
- whipped cream
- Strain coffee and mix it with 2 cups milk.
- Dissolve chocolate and sugar in 1 cup milk.
- Stir chocolate mixture into coffee.
- This can be beaten until frothy and serve hot with 1 oz.
- dark rum added to each cup and topped with whipped cream.
- Or it may be stored in a pitcher in the refrigerator and served cold in goblets with rum and whipped cream.
- Either way, it is delicious.