- Melt margarine in a small heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour, stirring until smooth.
- Cook 1 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Gradually add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and bubbly.
- Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Combine pepper and onion in container of electric blender or food processor; process until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a medium-size nonstick skillet, and cook over low heat until tender.
- Add soup and Worcestershire sauce to skillet; continue to cook, uncovered, over low heat until thickened.
- Layer white sauce, eggs, and soup mixture in a 3 qt casserole dish coated with cooking spray; top with breadcrumbs bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until breadcrumbs are browned and mixture is thoroughly heated.