Eggplant Salad I
- Cut the lettuce to thin strips, add 3 crushed garlic teeth, a little salt (not too much because the soy sauce is salty), a little vegetable oil, mix and place in bowl.
- Make a niche in the middle.
- Toss (fry) the sprouts (about 5 minutes).
- After filtering the oil add sprouts to the bowl in the niche.
- Create another niche so that there is a circle of lettuce and a circle of sprouts.
- Fry the pepper, eggplant, and zucchini, until soft, and place in the niche.
- Scatter 3 garlic teeth on top.
- Fry the walnuts for about 4 minutes and scatter on top.
- Pour on soy sauce and serve.