Eggnog Bread Pudding with Rum Sauce
- Heat oven to 350 °F.
- Spray a 13 x 9 x 3 (3 quart) baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all bread pudding ingredients except bread and Raisins.
- Blend until smooth with a wire whisk.
- Fold in bread cubes and Raisins.
- Pour into sprayed baking dish.
- Bake for 40–45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine all rum sauce ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil 1 minute. Remove from heat. Cool slightly.
- Serve over warm bread pudding.