Easy Meatball Stew
A River of Recipes: Native American Recipes Using Commodity Foods by the USDA Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1 can meatball stew
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can tomatoes, drained
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can green beans, drained
- Cut meatballs into 4 or 5 slices. Cut up tomatoes into small chunks and mix together in a 2-quart pot. Add corn and green beans.
- Add a half can of water and bring to a boil. Turn down heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Serve with crackers.