- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs, chopped
- ¼ pound cooked smoked sausage, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 cans (about 15 ounces each) great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion to hot oil; cook and stir until onion is tender, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in chicken, sausage, garlic, thyme, and pepper.
- Cook 5 to 8 minutes, or until chicken and sausage are browned.