- In large bowl combine flour and milk.
- Stir well.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating with a fork after each.
- Set batter aside until step preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place butter in a 13 x 9-inch pan and melt in oven as it is preheating.
- Remove from oven.
- With a brush, spread a small amount of melted butter on bottom and up sides of pan to create a non-stick surface.
- Pour entire batter into pan.
- Return pan to oven and bake 15 to 20 minutes.
- Pancake will rise on walls of pan.
- Cut into equal portions and serve this magnificent dutch pancake hot!.
- Serve with raspberry syrup.