Double ka meetha
- Bread - 1 loaf
- Milk - 1 litre
- Khoa (Milk Cream) - 250 grams
- Sugar - 500 grams
- Almond - 100 grams
- Cashew Nut - 100 grams
- Pista - 100 grams
- Raisins - 100 grams
- Ghee - 250 grams
- Cardamom - 10 grams
- Water - 500 ml
1. Trim the edges of the bread slices and cut each slice into four.
2. Fry them in ghee till golden brown.
3. Make a sugar syrup by adding half a litre of water to the sugar. Add the milk to the sugar syrup. Boil till the syrup starts thickening.
4. Powder the cardamom seeds.
5. Add the powdered cardamom seeds and khoa to the thickened milk. Stir the mixture well.
6. Arrange the fried bread pieces on a flat tray. Pour the syrup over the bread pieces while they are still hot. Garnish with the raisins and nuts.
7. Refrigerate and serve.Double ka Meetha Recipes