This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Sexton Estate in Addison, Texas in 1986. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon drained capers
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 scallion minced
- Spoon mayonnaise into a small bowl.
- Mix in remaining ingredients then cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group