Double-chocolate Mint Bars
- Makes about 24 bars and about ⅓ cup glaze
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- In large bowl, stir together flour, granulated sugar, cocoa, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Cut in ¾ cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Beat in eggs and ¼ teaspoon mint extract; spread mixture into pan.
- Bake 23 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- In saucepan over low heat, melt ½ cup butter with chocolate chips, stirring constantly.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk.
- Remove from heat; stir in remaining ¼ teaspoon mint extract.
- Pour over baked layer.
- Let stand 20 minutes or until slightly set.
- Drizzle vanilla glaze over top.
- Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Cut into bars.
- Mix ingredient together until smooth.