Dilled Pork Cutlets
Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Public Health, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 4 x 3-4 ounce pork cutlets, ¼" thick
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown mustard (Dijon or stoneground)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- In a small bowl, stir together mustard, lemon juice and dill weed.
- In a large heavy skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Brush cutlets on both sides with mustard sauce; cook quickly until browned on both sides, turning once.
- Serve hot.