This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Henson Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1982. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Grey Poupon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon mashed pimentos
- 3 tablespoons dill relish
- Cut eggs in half then remove yolks and set aside.
- Mash yolks with a fork and add mayonnaise and remaining ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into whites and serve on a bed of lettuce.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group