Custard egg tart
- Soak swallow's nest with warm water for 2 hours, remove tiny features.
- Washed and drain well, add 1 tbsp of sugar and 1 cup of water.
- Boil swallow's nest for half minute, drain and dish up for use.
- Mix sugar and butter well, add flour and custard powder.
- Knead all materials to form a dough, cut into dices.
- Press and flatten the dices into the tart moulds.
- Mix water and 2 tbsp of sugar well, add whisked eggs and milk.
- Filtrate with a sieve once, add swallow's nest.
- Mix the stuffing slowly, pout into tart mould with pastry.
- Bake with medium heat in an oven for 15 minutes, serve.