Curried Shrimp with Rice
Makes 8 servings.
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 Pears, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup light cream
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooked in chicken broth
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp
- Cook Pears, green onion and Raisins in butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir in light cream, curry powder, salt and pepper; cook 1 minute.
- Add rice and Shrimp; heat thoroughly.