Crunchy Chocolate Raisin Fudge
- ¼ cup diet margarine
- 1⅓ cup non-fat dry milk
- ⅔ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar (or artificial equivalent)
- ⅓ cup evaporated non-fat milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup rice crispies
- ¼ cup raisins
- Mix margarine and milk powder until crumbly.
- Add cocoa and artificial sweetener. Mix until blended.
- Add evaporated milk and vanilla. Mix until almost smooth and sticky.
- Remove from bowl and mix in rice crispies with hands. Continue mixing with hands until fudge is smooth and shiny.
- Shape into 2 x 10 inch long rolls. Wrap in clear plastic wrap. Chill until firm.
- To serve, cut into ½ inch thick slices. Store in refrigerator.
1 serving = 1/5 milk, ¼ bread, and ½ fruit exchange. 30 calories