- 3 c Young rhubarb; Unpeeled And Diced
- 1 T unbleached flour
- 1/2 c granulated sugar
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1/8 t salt
- 1 T ;water
- 6 T butter Or margarine
- 6 T unbleached flour
- 1/2 c brown sugar; Firmly Packed
- 1/2 c rolled oats; Quick Cooking, Quick Cooking oatmeal
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees F. In a 10 X 6 X 2-inch baking dish, combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Cream the butter with the four and brown sugar, then stir in the Oats.
- Sprinkle over the rhubarb.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 350 Degrees F., for 40 minutes or until the rhubarb is tender and the top is brown.