Crockpot Tex-Mex Pork Stew
- In 5 – 6 quart crockpot, mix together onion and garlic.
- Cut pork into 1½" cubes and place on top of onions.
- In small bowl, mix cornmeal, salt, pepper, cumin, and oregano.
- Sprinkle over pork cubes and mix to coat.
- Add undrained chili beans, undrained tomatoes and chicken broth to pork mixture.
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 8 – 10 hours or until pork is thoroughly cooked.
- Add corn, cover crockpot and cook on high for 15 – 20 minutes or until stew is thoroughly heated.