Crawfish Maque Choux
- Heat oil in dutch oven over medium heat until you hear it sizzling. Add Crawfish and place lid on pot. Sautê for 10 minutes.
- Remove Crawfish with a slotted spoon and place them in a bowl to cool.
- In the remaining oil, sautê the bell pepper, celery and onions for about 20 minutes or until tender. Add tomato sauce, Mushrooms and most of the green onions.
- Cook 10 minutes. Add Crawfish tails and corn and cook 10 minutes more.
- Add parsley and remaining green onions and cook another 5 minutes. Add salt and hot sauce to taste.