Crab or Shrimp Mold
- 1 8oz low-fat cream cheese
- 1 can cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 each knox gelatin
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 3 each green onion, chopped
- 1 cup reduced-fat Mayonnaise
- 1 lb crab or Shrimp
- dissolve gelatin in 3 tbs cold water
- heat the soup but don't add water.
- Add gelatin to soup and mix well.
- Add to cream cheese,
- add celery,Onion, crab or Shrimp and Mayonnaise. (If you use canned crab or Shrimp drain first. )
- Mix well and press into mold.
- Leave in refigerator at least 6 hrs.
- serve with crackers.
Courtesy of Joe Nichols