Country Cutlets with Mushrooms
- Cut the pork (brisket) into chunks, leaving a bone in each, pound and add the salt.
- Prepare the stuffing as follows: shred the onion and brown until done.
- Boil the mushrooms (soak dried mushrooms beforehand), cut them into shoestrings, mix with onions and add the salt.
- Put the stuffing on the pounded pieces of pork, fold over the edges to cover the stuffing, brush with whipped egg with milk mixed in, dredge with bread crumbs and fry.
- Put the cutlets in oven and roast until done.