Confetti Bean Salsa
I have made this numerous times and EVERYONE always wants the recipe. I like to use frozen roasted corn which you can get at Trader Joe's.
- Submitted by: kimme39 via dlife
- Source: Food Stamp Nutrition Connection
- Servings: 6
- Drain and rinse the beans.
- Drain the corn.
- Combine beans, corn, and salsa in a medium-size bowl.
Serving size : ½ cup
- 100 Calories | 18g Total Carbohydrates | 1g Total Fat | 0g Saturated Fat | 0 mg Cholesterol | 5g Protein | 480 mg Sodium; 5g Fiber
- "Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group" http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends/