Clammy Horseradish Dip
Purchased from the Nelson Estate in Tulsa, Oklahoma in 1992. Dated 1966. I tried this. I have mixed feelings. I’ll let you decide if you like it.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 1 can clams, drained, reserve juice
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mix horseradish and lemon juice with cream cheese.
- Add 1 teaspoon clam juice.
- Blend into cream cheese mixture.
- Add drained clams.
- Chill at least an hour before serving.