Cinnamon Chips and Fruit Salsa
I used this for a Cinco de Mayo dessert. It is so simple to make and very tasty! From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees
- Coat one side of each flour tortilla with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Cut into wedges and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Sprinkle wedges with desired amount of cinnamon/sugar.
- Spray again with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining tortilla wedges.
- Allow to cool approximately 15 minutes.
- Serve with chilled fruit salsa.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group