Chung Estate Green Bean Sauté
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Chung Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1987. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 pound fresh green beans cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large yellow onion halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Cook green beans in boiling water for 10 to 12 minutes or steam for 2 to 3 minutes until barely fork tender then drain well.
- Heat oil in a large skillet and sauté onion until golden then stir in green beans,salt and pepper.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group