- Beat granulated sugar and 1 cup butter in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Blend in eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Combine flour and baking soda; add alternately with sour cream, mixing well after each addition.
- Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- Divide dough into 4 pieces.
- Roll out 1 piece on lightly floured surface to ⅛" thickness (keep remaining dough refrigerated).
- Cut into desired shapes; place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 – 12 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Cool completely.
- Frost with coffee frosting.
- Dissolve coffee granules in water.
- Beat 6 tablespoons butter in medium bowl until soft.
- Stir in coffee mixture and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Add powdered sugar; mix until well combined.
- Gradually add cream until good spreading consistency.